You have a golden opportunity to enjoy the whole,
completely integrated series.
For example, with the still-current Electric & Natural Gas Business: Understanding It! you can realize your potential.
- Anticipate the turnaround! Avoid costly errors in marketing and credit. Cash in soon on the generation shortfall.
- Gas supply, production insight!
- Peerless on federal oversight!
- Best state-regulation tactics! At last there´s an approach to warm state commissioners to allowing risk management.
- As if that´s not enough, clarifies the threats to open markets!
Additionally, with Natural Gas & Electric Power Industries Analysis, you can make a bundle in such areas as
and a wealth of other crucial knowledge not found elsewhere.
- transmission investment
- emissions trading
- distributed energy
- wind power
- plans of the Minerals Management Service
Newcomers will sleep secure after reading the two primers about how the gas and electric industry works.
Last but not least, Natural Gas Industry Analysis is your chance to make top dollar with still-fresh
and an abundance of other reliable information. Again, the information is exclusive to this volume.
- gas supply for generation in the Northeast
- merger-and-acquisition trends
- ligitation new techniques for risk management weaknesses in power contracts
Don't Wait Any Longer
Make big bucks through the completely integrated set – a
best buy! The gold mine of 148 tables, 282 figures, and 32
special-purpose appendices in the 1900 pages of analysis in
the set alone will pay big dividends.
You may return any within 30 days, resalable, for refund,
no questions asked
We Can´t Wait to Hear from
Call our toll-free number 1-800-BOOKLOG for telephone
orders, all credit cards OK
Or Print Out Form to Fax or Mail
here for printable order form
Or Get All the Facts and Order On-Line in
Minutes through Our Web Pages
& Natural Gas Business: Using New Strategies, Understanding the Issues!
& Natural Gas Business: Understanding It! (2003 and
Gas & Electric Power Industries Analysis (2002 and
Gas Industry Analysis (2001 and Beyond)
Also Available At Brown Book Shop, Houston, & other Web